The course is designed as an introduction to the Blockchain Ecosystem. In the course, you will be learning about Web 3.0, Web 2.0, Blockchain, History of Financial Systems, Hyperinflation, Bitcoin, and Ethereum. In this course, you will also be doing the hands-on Blockchain Demo. You will explore Bitcoin blockchain and introduction to Ethereum Blockchain. The course is must a must-do for students, teachers, business executives, professionals, analysts, entrepreneurs, and investors. This course will give you an edge over others.
After completing this course, you will understand the fundamentals of the Blockchain Ecosystem along with some hands-on experience on Bitcoin Blockchain and Blockchain Demo. You will be able to differentiate between different types of blockchain like Bitcoin Blockchain and Ethereum Blockchain. This course will make you ready for the Future. You will know the limitations and opportunities offered by Blockchain and how to use Blockchain to your advantage. You will also understand the importance of Bitcoin Blockchain and the History of Finacial Systems and how they will empower the Future.
Duration: 5 hours
How Blockchain technology can be used to innovate and improve business processes.
Module 1: Introduction to Blockchain and Web 3.0
- Introduction to the Course
- Course Structure
- Web 2.0 and Web 3.0
- Why Blockchain is so Important?
- Introduction to Blockchain
- Lab Simulation 1: Blockchain hands-on
- Blockchain Important Concept Summary
- Conclusion of Module 1
- Assignement - Try Blockchain Simulation yourself
Module 2: 1st Generation of Blockchain - Bitcoin Blockchain
- Introduction to Bitcoin Blockchain
- History of Financial System-Barter, Gold, Paper Gold, and Fiat Economy
- Case Study on Zimbabwe
- Case Study on Zimbabwe Analysis
- Do a case study on Venezuela HyperInflation
- Economy on Mars
- Create a Financial System for Mars
- Some misconception about Bitcoin
- Digital Economy: Bitcoin
- Bitcoin: Supply and Demand
- Benefits of Bitcoin and What is does?
- Live Bitcoin Blockchain Hands-on
- Conclusion of Module 2
- Assignment - Explore Live Bitcoin Blockchain
Module 3: 2nd Generation of Blockchain - Ethereum Blockchain
- Introduction to Ethereum Blockchain
- Difference between Bitcoin and Ethereum
- What is Ethereum?
- How does Ethereum work?
Module 4: Online Test
On successful completion of the Blockchain basics course, learner will get Certification from LearningBerg