Certiﬁcate Program in Lean Management
Lean Management creates more value with fewer resources, reducing unwanted activities or process that do not add value to a product or service for a customer. Lean Management is an approach to running an organization that encourages continuous improvement, a long-term process where small changes are implemented systematically. Changes to processes are incremental and increases quality and effciency. This training will provide you with the concepts of Lean Management and how you can use them in your organization.
Lean Management is a globally-recognized certification in the field of Quality Management, providing best practices for optimizing end-to-end businesses processes in Product Development, Manufacturing, Operations, Service, Supplier Management, Customer Relations and other Enterprise Functions. Certified professionals can expect top roles in Quality Management, Lean Manager or Facilitator, Quality Engineer, Quality consultant or Continuous Improvement Manager. According to professional surveys one can get 20% salary hike after getting certified. There are currently 45,000 Lean Management certified professionals around the world.
- In Live classes, Candidates can interact with each other in realtime so that candidates can solve their problems and queries on the spot during training only.
- The candidate will get lifetime support for Placement guidance + professional CV writing + interview guidance.
- Get access to E – Library for valuable study material for life time.
- Practice actual case study or Live project for better understanding in training.
- International valued Certification.
- These certification courses are prepared by industry experts and specially for fresher’s and Engineering & Management students. The candidate can find career opportunities in any type of Industries i.e. Manufacturing, Engineering, IT, Electrical, Electronics, Automotive, Aerospace, Banks, Financial Services, Healthcare, Hospitals, Pharmaceutical Industries, Oil & Gas Industries, Heavy Engineering Industries, Educational Institutes etc.
Duration : 18 Hours
VILT / Self Paced
- Overview and Principles of Lean
- Types of waste, common in organizations
- Various Lean Tools, Techniques and Metrics
- Examples of implementing Lean in Manufacturing
- Service and office environments
- Other methodologies that complement Lean
- The Lean Maturity Matrix
Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course.
Who is this for?
- MBA/BBA students
- Undergraduate Students
- BSC (technical) Students
- International Business Students
Industry Job Roles
- Manufacturing Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Aerospace Industry
- Financial Services