Certiﬁcate Program in
Applied Project Management
The Live Online / classroom training and workshop involve, immersive, in-depth reviews of the domains and tasks detailed in the project Management Content.
The Certificate course in Applied Project Management programs teaches you how to lead improvement initiatives that result in measurable growth in return on investment, sales, customer satisfaction and retention, market share, speed-to-market, employee satisfaction and employee motivation.This hands-on course is divided in various modules, in-line with international standards. It will systematically teach you how to tackle the different problems involved in project management with the help of real life case studies. At the end of Certificate Program every participant will be awarded a Certificate.
The curriculum for all the course conforms in line with the "A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge" (PMBOK® Guide). The training program also provides additional tasks, knowledge, and skills that are part of the Certification exam.
- In Live classes, Candidates can interact with each other in realtime so that candidates can solve their problems and queries on the spot during training only.
- The candidate will get lifetime support for Placement guidance + professional CV writing + interview guidance.
- Get access to E – Library for valuable study material for life time.
- Practice actual case study or Live project for better understanding in training.
- International valued Certification.
- These certification courses are prepared by industry experts and specially for fresher’s and Engineering & Management students. The candidate can find career opportunities in any type of Industries i.e. Manufacturing, Engineering, IT, Electrical, Electronics, Automotive, Aerospace, Banks, Financial Services, Healthcare, Hospitals, Pharmaceutical Industries, Oil & Gas Industries, Heavy Engineering Industries, Educational Institutes etc.
Duration : 32 Hours
VILT / Self Paced
- Project Initiation
- Project Planning
- Project Execution
- Project closing
Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course.
Who is this for?
- MBA/BBA students
- Undergraduate Students
- BSC (technical) Students
- International Business Students
Industry Job Roles
- Manufacturing Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Aerospace Industry
- Financial Services