Cyber Security and
If you’re looking for a job where no two days are the same, Ethical Hacking might just be what you’re looking for. As a result of the rapid technological advancements, there is a sudden rise in demand for Ethical Hacking. India is home to 23% Ethical Hackers, the highest in the world. An Ethical Hacker is one who hacks a computer with permission, penetrates into the system, detects security threats and illegal access to the system, thereby minimizing the threat from Black-hat hackers (illegal hackers).
This one-of-its-kind course takes the learners on an exploratory journey in the field of leading technologies i.e, Ethical Hacking. The course is filled with live tutoring, recorded video sessions, and PDFs available during and after the course. To provide a practical learning experience and to make learners ready for their dream job in leading companies, the course comes with more than 15 real-time projects and Certification upon completion to support your marketability with hiring managers.
- Preventing malicious hackers from gaining access
- Preventing security breaches
- Preventing Cyber Attacks and Cyber Terrorism
- Data Protection
- Completion certificate - 2 months training
- Intermediate certificate - 6 months training
Duration : 6 Months
VILT / Self Paced
- Ethical Hacking/Penetration Testing
Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course.
Who is this for?
- BCA graduates
- MCA graduates
- Engineering Graduate with Computer Science background
Industry Job Roles
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Security Analyst
- Penetration Tester
- Security Consultant
- Information Security Manager
- Information Security Analyst