Science & Technology
This course will show you how material selection, compounding and processing influence end product properties. It provides a sound introduction to Rubber Materials and their properties. It covers the fundamental aspects of Rubber Technology from Material Selection, Compounding, Vulcanisation, Processing (conversion of raw materials into finished products), through to mechanical properties, environmental resistance, testing and specifications, evaluation of product failure and finally interactive case study exercises. Rubber Technology is the subject dealing with the transformation of rubbers or elastomers into useful products, such as Automobile Tyres. The materials include Latex, Natural Rubber, Synthetic Rubber and other Polymeric Materials, such as Thermoplastic Elastomers.
This subject also deals with different types of rubbers, their properties, and descriptions of the formulation of rubber compounds. The methods involved in the processing of rubber are Vulcanization, Mastication, and Calendaring. The duration of the course is One year and it is an important and valuable course that provides a lot of job scopes for the candidates after its completion.
With rapidly rising mobility and Supply Chain logistics, there is increasing use of Rubber Products industries, making Rubber Technology a lucrative career option. Therefore, job oriented courses is a pressing need of Rubber Industry, to fuel its need for Skilled Rubber Technologists.
- An online course in Rubber Technology to facilitate skill and knowledge development of the concerned manpower for the Rubber Industry.
- In addition to imparting practical concepts, technological advancement and knowledge, the programmes would provide the opportunity where the industry’s leaders and scientists would share their experience.
Duration : 1 Year
VILT / Self Paced
- Basic Rubber Science
- Rubber Compounding and Ingredients
- Rubber Processing Technology
- Rubber Practical-I
- Rubber Product Manufacturing
- Rubber Testing & Characterization
- Latex & Adhesion Technology
- Rubber Practical-II
- An online course in Rubber technology to facilitate Skill and Knowledge Development of the concerned manpower for the Rubber Industry.
- To provide an opportunity for young minds to build their career in the strategic industry.
- In addition to imparting practical concepts, technological advancement and knowledge, the programmes would provide the opportunity where the industry’s leaders and experienced technologists would share their experience.
Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course.
Who is this for?
- Diploma holders
- Graduation in Engineering or Science
- Employees with minimum 1 year of experience working in rubber industry
Industry Job Roles
- Tyre Industry
- Adhesives & Paints
- Cycle Tyre & Tube
- Defense & Aerospace
- Cables & Wire
- Mining & Steel Industries
- Agriculture Products
- Automotive OEMs